chevron

Friday, August 27, 2010

6th Year Anniversary

Happy 6th Year Anniversary to my life long partner who has challenged me in ways I never knew possible. It changed my life for both the good and bad. Throughout the last six years, not a day goes by that I do not think about it and pray for a cure. I learned so many valuable lessons like:
  • Life is not always fair.
  • Count your blessings daily. There is always someone out there that has it worse off then you.
  • Don't sweat the small stuff.
  • Inner beauty is much more beautiful then outer beauty.
  • Diversity in your life is not aways a bad thing.
  • Miracles do come true! (Conley is an example of that)
  • Live everyday to the fullest.
  • Sometimes throwing pitty parties for yourself is ok.
  • God is faithful.
I am sure there will be many more lessons to be learned. If you haven't already guess it the life partner I am talking about is my kidney disease. It's amazing how waking up one day with swollen feet can change a persons life forever. I pray for many more years with my disrespectful kidneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment