We have had a busy last couple of weeks. Here is what we have been up to:
- Conley had a doctor's appointment. He is the 25th percentile and weighs 16 pounds and 10 ounces. The doctor said she would have never guessed he was a premie and that he is developmentally mostly caught up.
- I was able to get off steriods last week!! Plus, my labs were stable.
- Cam has been working like crazy. But this past weekend he had a day and a half off. When Conley saw him for the first time in about 4 days Conley stuck out his bottom lip and started crying. :( But later that day at Costco Conley pottied on Cam. Cam considered it good bonding! Speaking of Conley and his bodily functions this past week I had had to change his bed sheets 7 times!! On two different occasions I have caught him in his bed without his diaper on. I don't know if I am just so tired at night I forget to put on his diapers right or if he just gets out of them somehow. My new solution to the problem is to buy him bigger diapers. We will see if that works because I am sick of changing his sheets!
- Conley and I booked our flights to KANSAS! Watch out Wichita...Conley and I are coming back at the end of August.
- Conley has found a new love for eating his feet! (Check out the pictures below) He is so close to sitting up all by himself.
- Today was the first time Conley went to the church nursery during service. Cam was so proud of me...Conley didn't even cry (and thankfully, neither did I).
(Look I found my feet!)
(I am so flexible....)
(I love to eat my feet)

No comments:
Post a Comment