Conley is your typical boy. He goes hard 100% of the time. He loves to make loud noises and figure out how things work. His emotions are not displayed on his sleeve. Today, Conley went to the doctor to get his second flu shot. When the nurse gave him the shot he didn't cry or even make a peep. Cam and I are convinced that Conley developed a little toughness with his time spent in the NICU (it's funny how God turns those tough times into blessings). Conley can stand on his own and he is so close to walking. At times he will take a step or two. About a month ago he said his first couple of words...Ut Oh and Dada. Yes, people he said Dada before Mama...I am working on getting over it! Here are two video of the little boy. Video one & Video two
Also, I guess I should blog about something other than Conley. :) Cam is in the middle of taking his two day board test (3rd and last one Woohoo!!!). He has been studying so hard and we are so proud of him!! Keep up the good work Doc!!
No comments:
Post a Comment