chevron

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A year ago today.....

 A year ago today...my life consisted of bedrest (aka being a human incubator). Little did I know that from this day forward the life that I knew would never be the same. Never again would I have nothing to do or be able to run a quick errand.  During my time on bedrest, my days were full of lying on my left side, eating lots of protein, playing sudoko, watching trash tv, playing on the internet, and praying for time to go by.  A trip to the restroom was a "big event" in my day.  Now looking back what I wouldn't give for just one day of lying on my left side. However, I am so thankful for my bundle of entertainment.  My little man keeps me on the move.  It's funny how life can change so much in a matter of a year.   

1 comment: