chevron

Thursday, January 27, 2011

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CONLEY!!!


Happy Birthday to my precious baby boy, Conley! Here are some of Conley's favorites at age 1:
  • He is not a picky eater and he basically eats whatever Cam and I are eating.
  • His favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
  • He loves to watch mom and dad brush their teeth.  Also, he loves when mom brushes his teeth. 
  • He has 8 teeth.
  • He walks by himself like a champ.
  • He loves to play with Murph dog.
  • He likes to play at the inside playground at the mall.
  • He loves to wave bye-bye.
  • He is down to just one "baba" a day.
  • He is NOT a big fan of daycare.  He LOVES his mom, kinda on the clingy side. 
  • He loves to crawl up stairs.  
  • He is a morning person and gets up around 6am most days.
  • He has many nicknames such as Mr. Stoneface, Con Dawg, Con, Stinky, or Honley.
  • He loves to swim.
  • He says "mama", "dada", "uh oh", "up", and a lot of other things that we don't understand. 
  • Most importantly, he was born to be a Jayhawk. (Ok Dad....and a Shocker!)
I made a video of Conley over the past year but I have been having a hard time uploading it.  I will post it to the blog as soon as I get it figured out.  If you have a facebook account, I have posted the video to my profile page.  



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Conley!! It has been so fun watching you grow this year...you are such a handsome little guy! We hope you have a very happy 1st birthday! xoxo, Ryan, Lindsey & Greyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Conley! Hope you guys are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete