I am a bit behind with my blogging but bare with me and I will catch you up on our recent adventures. The weekend before Conley and I went to Kansas two of my sorority sisters came to visit. Kelsey made the trip from Chicago while Sarah came from Oklahoma City. The last time either one of them saw Conley was when he was a couple of months old. We had a blast showing them around our new found favorite places and touring both UNC and Duke campus. Thanks to Cam and our amazing neighbors, the Mansfield's, I was able to have a little needed girl time! I am so blessed to have such amazing friends! It was sad to say goodbye but the next time I will see them is at Kelsey's wedding in June. Thank you so much for coming to visit girls!! I can't wait to see you both again and to celebrate Kelsey and John's big day!
Check here to see Conley's new trick at the mall play place.
We had so much fun! Thanks again for the great time!
ReplyDelete