Conley is 18 months old today!! I can't even believe that he is a year and a half old. He is at such a fun age. Each day I can't believe how much he is learning and growing. Conley loves to climb on anything and everything. I can't turn my back for a second and he is standing on our kitchen table. (Ok, that only happened one time and I got smart by making sure the chairs are pushed in at all times.) He is starting to learn new words. Some of his favorites are hi, moo, up, ut oh, and no (while pointing his finger). Below are some new pictures of Conley from the last couple of days:
Studying with dad
New big boy chair
Who doesn't love Sonic?
Mr. Climber
Mowing with dad








Adorable pictures, Emily!!! He is getting so big and is so CUTE!! I loved your 18 month pictures with Lindsey at Gingeroot! They are sooo good!!! Miss you guys!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete