chevron

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4 year anniversary

On June 22, 2011, Cam and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary.  Time flies when you are having fun! I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday.  If you would have told me that on our 4 year anniversary we would have a 17 month old and be living in North Carolina I would have said you are crazy!! :)  I am so blessed to be spending my life with such an amazing husband, father, and friend.  I pray for many more years to come! 
We both got iphones for our anniversary gifts.  This phone has revolutionized  the time we get to see each other.  Since Cam has such a demanding work schedule we use Face Time to talk.  It is great so whenever he working over night he can still tuck Conley in to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment