chevron

Monday, July 26, 2010

Aunt Cortney and Uncle Justin Visit


This past week Aunt Cortney and Uncle Justin came to visit. We had a great time with them!! They were a big help with Conley! Cam had a crazy week he was on call on Tuesday and Saturday. So, he didn't get to hang out with them as much as Conley and I did. There is one thing that Conley and I have learned from being a doctor's family and that is "the show must go on." Conley and I gave Cortney and Justin the grand tour of North Carolina. We shopped, relaxed, swam, ate out at fun restaurants, toured Duke and UNC, and went to Wrightsville Beach. Thanks Aunt Cortney and Uncle Justin for visiting us! We were sad to say goodbye but Conley and I are making a trip back to Kansas in August so it won't be for long! Check out some pictures from our adventures:
(Our trip to Wrightsville Beach)
(The beach is too hot for me)
(I love my pretty aunt Cortney)
(My favorite Uncle....not to mention my only Uncle :)
(Swimming)
(Maybe next time Cort and Justin will bring Ernie--- Conley & Murphy)

Check out the post tomorrow....Conley's 6th month birthday!!



1 comment:

  1. Aw looks so fun! Emily, I think Duke and UNC should hire you to give tours- you have to be pretty good at it by now! :) I am dying to see Conley- he melts my heart in every pic.

    ReplyDelete