chevron

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010--Conley's 6 month Birthday!!

Where has the time gone? I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old. Cam and I were reflecting on Conley's life thus far. Man, he has gone thru a lot in just 6 months time. All I have to say is God is good!! ;)

  • Conley has lived in 2 different states. At the age of 2 months, he found out that he was moving to Durham, North Carolina.
  • Conley has spent 3 whole weeks in the hospital. Due to being 6 weeks early he spent 3 weeks in the NICU. During that time he was hooked up to all kinds of machines to help him get healthy.
  • Conley was colic and screamed his head off most nights from 5:30pm to 9pm for about 11 weeks straight. (It felt like eternity to Cam and I)
  • Conley has his first plan ride at age of 4 month
  • Conley saw the ocean for the first time at 5 months of age. (That's a big deal for people from Kansas---most people don't see the ocean for awhile)
Here are a few pictures from Conley's first 6 months of life: Click Here
(Apparently, youtube will not let me use the music that went along with his video for copyright reasons. Sorry, it's my first video.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is already 6 months old...he's grown so much! He is so cute and precious!!! Hopefully I can see you guys when you are in town in August! Miss you! xoxo, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete