chevron

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Conley's 6th month Pictures


Conley had an amazing 6th month birthday! To celebrate I took him to get his pictures taken. I think his new favorite song is "Happy 6th month Birthday to you! Happy 6th month Birthday to you! Happy 6th month Birthday dear Conley! Happy 6th month Birthday to you!" Check out his new pics:





3 comments:

  1. Happy 6th month B-Day beautiful baby boy!!! Thx for calling, but by the time I returned from Aunt Cort and Uncle Justin's house, it was 11:00pm and I was pretty sure you and Mama would be in bed...you better be! Your Mama's got to be exhausted from entertaining all summer! Be a good boy and let her sleep.
    Gramkim

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness- can he possibly get anymore handsome?! you won an award on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are so cute and hilarious!! What a little personality! Hope you guys are doing great. Wish I could see Conley!
    -Liz Barton

    ReplyDelete